exedy clutch kit

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tshelmo
    britishcarfreak
    Keymaster

I’ve just got an Australian Repco clutch. feels great but can’t handle the power I put through it.

Was told borg-beck was the one to go for.

Someone mentioned something else but can’t remember name – started with ‘S’ I think.

tshelmo

hello all,

I’m in need of renewing the clutch components and wondering what my options are.

Found the exedy range that seem to incline towards the performance side rather than general cruising. Does anyone have experience with these clutches?

Can anyone say which are the best clutch kits for cruising and those of a street/entry race level?

(2500 TC engine, 2000 trans)

regards

tshelmo

Greeks

Yes B&B is what most people recommend in the UK.

Andy Thompson [url:pu4svbfz]http://www.triumphowners.com/209[/url:pu4svbfz] has used a Sachs clutch from a Saab(?) I believe – he reckons it works well.

I’ve got (I think) a Luk pressure plate with the rest of the clutch probably the same as Glen’s. It’s fine for mine (10k km so far) but I’m not running huge horses yet.

Stuart
    Participant

i have a Repco, and it has been fine so far with a few ponies going through it. i have heard of problems with these clutches though.

tshelmo

thanks a lot for the info.

Will have a look around and see what I can get my hands on

cheer

tshelmo

tshelmo

hello all,

just wondering if anyone has had experience with CI (clutch industry) clutches?

cheers tshelmo

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account